Endura PissPot Helmet - Matt BlackEndura
The Superlight helmet offers the classic low-profile stylings of a traditional skate helmet with ultra-lightweight In-mold construction. This 300 g featherweight features our Snug Fit for genuine wobble-free, carefree comfort. Clean, utilitarian design for hard-minded purists.
Design Philosophy - When Endura set out to design the PissPot helmet, the target was to pack as much tech in but retain the classic piss pot look. The result is an industry beating, ultra lightweight, well ventilated helmet with a great fit that is ready to shred the street, park and dirt. Danny MacAskill and Kriss Kyle love it. We are sure you will too.
One-hand Micro-Adjustment - The stand out feature of Endura's all new PissPot Helmet is the inclusion of a one hand micro adjustment fit system. Often missing on this style of helmet, it enables you to really dial down the fit. This not only makes it more comfortable but safer too.
Signature Models - Endura have created signature models for Danny MacAskill in blue and Kriss Kyle in white and they've added their signatures to their helmets too.
- ABS outer shell - high impact strength
- anatomically shaped inner shell, made of foam
- multiple external vents for great air flow and internal air channels to direct air through the helmet
- antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding
- one-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- lightweight in-mould cycle construction ready for the city, street, park and dirt
- covered by Endura’s crash replacement policy and crash replacement guarantee
- designed in collaboration with Danny Macaskill and Kriss Kyle
- certified to CE Standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012
- sizes (head circumference):
- S/M (51-57cm)
- L/XL (57-63cm)
- 0.270kg (S/M)
- 0.310kg (L/XL)